Villa 18 / 10 Williamson Way Trigg WAhome > Property > Villa 18 / 10 Williamson Way Trigg WA
- Date added: Added 5 months ago
- Category: Trigg
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car ports
Back on the Market - Spacious villa with contemporary upgrades.
Located inside Meath Mews Retirement Village, Villa 18 has had a contemporary makeover and looks very stylish!
Spacious inside, the villa boasts open-plan living and dining, a separate kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms, a study/3rd bedroom, a main bathroom, an ensuite bathroom, 2nd toilet and a separate laundry. The double garage is attached and allows direct entry into the house through a shopper door and a lockable storage room.
Features you will love about this property:
• a modern kitchen with new cabinetry, benchtops, storage options, and splashback, 1.5 sinks
• stainless steel appliances - gas hotplate, electric wall oven, rangehood
• both bedrooms with built-in robes
• modern bathroom and ensuite with new tiling, shower recess and cabinetry
• bath, shower and vanity in the main bathroom
• ensuite with shower and vanity
• new lighting throughout
• new window treatments throughout
• ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout PLUS a split system in the main living area
• gas bayonet in the main living
• generous storage options - linen cupboard, broom closet in the laundry, pantry, under bench and overhead storage options in the kitchen, microwave recess
• wide timber look vinyl plank flooring, carpet in bedrooms
• fresh paint throughout
• window treatments throughout
• external awning on the kitchen window
• free standing lockup storage shed
• double garage with rear access via a roller door for trailer parking
• easy to maintain, established garden beds
• short stroll to the village clubhouse and pool
• pet friendly - small house pets on approval
Villa 18 is just a short stroll from the village clubhouse with a comfortable lounge area, kitchen, games area and outdoor heated swimming pool and outdoor shower.
Meath Mews is located in the beach-side suburb of Trigg. For those who enjoy active pursuits, Mettams Pool is a few blocks away, walks through Trigg Bushland could become a daily occurrence, the North Beach Tennis Club, Bowling Club and Charles Riley oval are nearby and Hamersley Golf Club a short drive away.
There is a deli on the corner, medical suites, a pharmacy, a coffee shop, fish & chips and a hairdresser at the end of the street.
Shopping Centres nearby are North Beach and the redeveloped and expanded Karrinyup Shopping Centre which boasts bars, restaurants and a cinema. There is a choice of cafes, restaurants and an upcoming new brewery along the coastal strip and the Scarborough foreshore redevelopment is a short drive away.Show all description