Villa 40/32 Hocking Road, Kingsleyhome > Property > Kingsley > Villa 40/32 Hocking Road, Kingsley
Living at Villa 40 in the Meath Mews Retirement Village for the over 55s, will give you more time to relax and enjoy life. No more scooping leaves out of the pool, clearing the gutters or large garden to weed.
A very spacious villa with 2 large bedrooms; a study/3rd bedroom for the grandkids, a main bathroom, a generous sized en-suite and a powder room with the 2nd WC for guests. The living and dining rooms are separate, the kitchen has plenty of room to move and there is a good-sized laundry.
The double garage has an automatic front door, a rear roller door and provides direct access to the house.
There is a front porch; small, low maintenance front garden; an alfresco area with a pitched roof pergola and small garden beds.
Features you will love about this property:
– North facing
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Window treatments throughout
– Stainless steel gas hotplate and electric wall oven
– Generous storage options (broom closet, double linen press, built-in robes both bedrooms
– Robe closet in entrance hall, pantry and overhead/under bench storage (cupboards and drawers) in kitchen
– Lockable storeroom under main roof
– External weatherproof power points; gas bayonet for a BBQ; garden taps
– Emergency call
Meath Mews Kingsley is a small village of 48 houses, has a clubhouse, all-weather swimming pool, a social bowling rink, car wash down area and gates/intercom at the main entrance.
Small house pets on approval.
There’s a bus stop in each direction just outside the village entrance.
In the vicinity, there is Kingsway Shopping Centre, Woodvale Shopping Centre, native bushland, walking and cycling paths.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9309 7000 to arrange a viewing.