Villa 32, 10 Williamson Way Trigg
Street Front Villa in sought after location
Located on the boundary of the Meath Mews Retirement Village, Villa 32 has its own street frontage, driveway parking for visitors and a secluded walled front courtyard.
Spacious inside, the villa boasts open plan living and dining, separate kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms, a study/3rd bedroom, main bathroom, ensuite bathroom, 2nd toilet and a separate laundry. The double garage is attached and allows direct entry into the house through a shopper door and there is also a lockable storage room.
Features you will love about this property:
- ducted air conditioning
- generous storage options – linen cupboard, broom closet in the laundry, corner pantry, under bench and overhead storage in kitchen; microwave recess; built-in robes in both bedrooms,
- fresh paint throughout, new carpet
- window treatments throughout
- easy to maintain, established garden beds
- short stroll to the village clubhouse and pool
- pet friendly – small house pets on approval
Meath Mews is located in the beach-side suburb of Trigg. For those who enjoy active pursuits, Mettams Pool is a few blocks away, walks through Trigg Bushland could become a daily occurrence, the North Beach Tennis Club, Bowling Club and Charles Riley oval are nearby and Hamersley Golf Club a short drive away.
There is a deli on the corner, medical suites, a pharmacy, and a hairdresser at the end of the street.
Shopping Centres nearby are North Beach and Karrinyup (currently being redeveloped and expanded). For entertainment, you will have access to cafes and restaurants along the coastal strip and the Scarborough foreshore redevelopment is a short drive away.
For more information contact ~ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9243 1366.