Working @ Meath Care
Meath Care employs approximately 350 employees in 3 different sites across the Perth Metropolitan area. From Registered Nurses to Kitchen Hands, and Lifestyle Assistants to Maintenance Officers, all of our employees play an important part in delivering the care and support services that empower older people to achieve their preferred lifestyle.
We are a values-based organisation in which the MEATH values are embedded in our approach to delivering our services. Our employees display the MEATH values on the front line every day, and as an organisation we value their contribution and impact in the provision of services and support to our residents.
Our leadership team comprises of supportive and experienced professionals in the aged care sector and have built, and continues to build, an amazing team to deliver the services that enriches the lives of the elderly.
When you work at Meath, you have access to:
- A competitive salary with an opportunity to salary package up to $18,550 per annum before tax.
- Access to an employee rewards and recognition platform (providing discounts on household items, health insurance, and much more).
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Portal.
- A positive and collaborative work environment within a modern setting.
- A high level of job security and satisfaction working within a supportive team; and
- Free on-site parking.
- Ongoing training & development
We currently do no have any vacancies at Meath. Please check our careers page regularly for any updates on vacancies at Meath Care.
Careers @ Meath
If you are interested in a starting career at Meath, we would love to hear from you. We are always on the look out for candidates interested in the roles of:
- Registered Nurse
- Enrolled Nurse
- Care Partner
- Domestic Attendants
If you have experience and qualifications for any of the above roles, please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. We will be assess your application and put you in our recruitment pool for when the relevant positions become available.