Meath Care (Inc) offers a range of retirement village options from three desirable locations positioned in the quiet and established Perth suburbs of Trigg, Como and Kingsley. Our attractive retirement villages offer a secure environment with onsite facilities catering to the needs of retirees.
Our villages boast meticulously manicured gardens and well-maintained grounds, providing a beautiful setting for residents and visitors to enjoy throughout the year. Each villa is purposefully crafted for retirement living, featuring high-quality fittings and fixtures that contribute to a comfortable and elegant lifestyle.
Meath Care’s villages foster a vibrant community lifestyle, offering a range of amenities including communal clubhouses, inviting swimming pools, and bowling greens. These features not only enhance residents’ overall well-being but also encourage social interaction. Whether attending functions, gatherings, or special events, residents can enjoy a sense of camaraderie while connecting with fellow residents in a welcoming and engaging environment.
For further information on the facilities at each of these sites please click on the following links:
Meath retirement villas are “sold” on a lease for life basis. The lease sets out the legal obligations of the resident and Meath Care and covers issues such as:
- the location and boundaries of the leased accommodation and common areas;
- the purchase price of the lease;
- village operating costs, paid either monthly or fortnightly, by the resident to cover items such as administration, property maintenance, insurance, cleaning and rubbish removal;
- the calculation of any deferred management fees (exit fees);
In Western Australia the following three items of legislation serve to protect the interests of residents in retirement villages:
- Retirement Villages Act 1992;
- Retirement Villages Regulations 1992; and,
- Fair Trading (Retirement Villages Code) Regulations 2022 (WA) (RV code).
Electronic copies of the above legislation are available from the Government of Western Australia’s Department of Justice Western Australian Legislation website.