Meath Care (Inc) offers a range of retirement village options from three desirable locations positioned in the quiet and established Perth suburbs of Trigg, Como and Kingsley. Our attractive retirement villages offer a secure environment with onsite facilities catering to the needs of retirees.
To allow each resident to feel comfortable in their home, we provide access to 24 hour emergency call facilities as well as the convenience of having property management and maintenance issues taken care of by someone else. Beautifully manicured gardens and facilities can be enjoyed all year around by both residents and visitors. Each villa has been specifically designed with retirement living in mind with quality fittings and fixtures used throughout.
Our villages promote a community lifestyle through facilities such as communal clubhouses, swimming pools and bowling greens. These features allow the resident a sense of wellbeing and interaction, while socializing with fellow retirees at functions, gatherings and special events.
For further information on the facilities at each of these sites please click on the following links:
Meath retirement villas are “sold” on a lease for life basis. The lease sets out the legal obligations of the resident and Meath Care and covers issues such as:
- the location and boundaries of the leased accommodation and common areas;
- the purchase price of the lease;
- village operating costs, paid either monthly or fortnightly, by the resident to cover items such as administration, property maintenance, insurance, cleaning and rubbish removal;
- the calculation of any deferred management fees (exit fees);
In Western Australia the following three items of legislation serve to protect the interests of residents in retirement villages:
- Retirement Villages Act 1992;
- Retirement Villages Regulations 1992; and,
- Fair Trading (Retirement Villages Code) Regulations 2022 (WA) (RV code).
Electronic copies of the above legislation are available from the Government of Western Australia’s Department of Justice Western Australian Legislation website.